The word chiropractic comes from the Greek words chiro (hand) and practic (practical). The combination of these words gives us the word chiropractic.
According to the dynamic constituion of human beings, a vertebral subluxation (dislocation) can occur. There is a tendency for subtle local pressure to be placed indirectly on tissue (nerves, blood vessels, or lymph) in the spinal column. As a result, hypofunction may occur in tissues or organs which are influenced or controlled by nerves. This is likely to lead to deteriorated mental and functional capabilities.
By adjusting (correcting) a distorted spine, the tissue functions normally, the body’s natural self-healing functions are restored, and ailing or frail body parts gradually recover function.
Although it’s common to associate chiropractic with the cracking of bones, we will first start from a consultation to understand your current symptoms and the development of the symptoms.
After visual inspection, palpation, orthopedic assessment and clinical examination, we will proceed with chiropractic treatment.
- Adjustment of the spine and joints for restoring motion
- Removing pressure or stimulating nerves to cure disease
- Improving functions of internal organs
- Improving autonomic nerve function
- Strengthening muscles which support the spine
- Improving posture
- Improving blood flow and lymph
- Improving immune system
- No side effect
- Good health and longevity
- Head: headache, migrane, dizziness due to neck pain
- Neck: sprained neck, neck pain, whiplash
- Shoulder: stiff shoulders, frozen shoulder
- Spine: back pain, stiff back
- Hip: low back pain, strained back
- Knees: knee pain
- Ladies: gynecopathy (cramps, menstrual irregularity)
- Others: pain or numbness of legs, sore muscles, sports injury or work fatigue
- Serious internal disease, Fracture
- Contagious disease
- Cancer (bone metastasis), tumor
- Bleeding disorder, rheumatism
- Infectious disease such as tuberculosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Pain due to external injuries
- An acute phase of inflammatory disease
- Severe herniated disk
- Senior citizens over 75 years old who suffer from decline in physical fitness
Fees depend on the patient’s symptoms, treatment, and insurance.
Fees will be decided during the consultation at the time of your visit.
|Treatment||Skeletal Adjustment||First Visit Y4400|
|Next Visit Y3300|
|Muscle Adjustment||First Visit Y3300|
|Next Visit Y2200|
chiropractic (skeletal adjustment),
acupuncture and moxibustion,
and myofascial release therapy. Please feel free to contact us!