It is possible to receive a consultation without making an appointment.
However, priority is given to patients who have made an appointment.
Please make an appointment prior to your visit. We may have many patients at the time of your visit, so we recommend that you make an appointment for your convenience.
Call 098-926-0756 if you want to make an appointment.
Please feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns.
Open on holidays. Please call during the New Year holidays or Golden Week holidays.
On Saturday afternoon, office hours are 14:00 – 17:30. Closed on Sundays
- Health insurance will cover the following:
- Acute traumatic bruising
- Pulled muscle
- Joint dislocation
* Doctor’s approval is required for treatent of fractures and dislocations except for temporary treatment.
- Health insurance does not cover the following:
- Chronic stiff shoulders
- Low back pain
- Illness (neuralgia, rheumatism, frozen shoulder, hernia)
- Relaxation massage
* Industrial insurance will be used for injuries sustained while working or commuting.
Some health insurance providers may investigate the patient’s cause of injury or treatment by phone or letter. Since you may have a faulty recollection for a few days following the injury, or since technical expressions/knowledge may be required, please refrain from answering the questions immediately. Please contact us so we can help you provide correct answers.
We recommend that you be diagnosed by a doctor if the treatment takes longer than expected.
If the condition persists after a long treatment period, we recommend that you see a doctor since the cause may be due to a medical illness.
- Visit (call 098-926-0756 to make an appointment)
As the cause of pain varies from person to person, we do our best to fully understand each patient’s symptoms and condition before deciding on treatment.
We will make a visual inspection, palpation, and conduct an examination before starting the treatment such as skeletal adjustment and/or acupuncture.
We will guide you on how to put on a bandage and how to stretch.
- Please pay the treatment fee before you leave. Thank you for visiting.